Stretch your hair with NO heat!

How to stretch hair with no heat!

Picture by Youtube Vlogger


#NoHeat
I never use heat on my hair because it makes hair very weak and fragile, my hair straightens out too flat and quickly then it ends up looking so weak and less, I literally look like I have 10 strands of hair, so I choose not to use heat ... it got tricky when I had to style my hair as its shrinkage game was on point. I tried out this thread method and it worked wonders. So first step is to wash the hair, moisturize it and while its wet roll the thread around your hair until you've reached the tip of your hair, once you've done your whole head you can leave your hair to dry with the tread. Undo the threads and boom stretched out hair ... you can now style as desired. Remember not to pull your hair too tight and always moisturize

When your hair is styled try not to rub on it or pull it too hard, be generous with the spritz to keep hair moist at all times - water is good for hair. #You'll thank me later. :) 

No #HappyStyling ... Don't forget to slay and stay woke. 

Comments

Popular Posts